It is so hard to decide which places in America deserve to be called the best. There are plenty of diverse destinations, and each one holds amazing beauty, capable enough to take your breath away. Use the following list to plan your vacation, that will make your visit to USA worth it –
- New York City: New York is always a whirlwind of activity, choose to visit Metropolis Museum, enjoy a Broadway Show or gorge on New-York style pizza!
- San Francisco: San Francisco serves authentic regional cuisine catering to diverse ethnic groups. Don’t forget, sturdy shoes and sunscreen while on an exploration!
- New Orleans: The city’s rich jazz, rock’n’ roll scenes, gumbo to beginners to po’boys eateries accompanied with amazing sights gives New Orleans a distinct personality!
- Chicago: Chicago has all the offerings you’d expect. Just save time for some of the city’s quintessential experiences in history, culture and cuisine.
- Key West: From lounging to snorkeling, deep-sea fishing to sailing, rich history and a pretty coastline, Key West features a lively Duval street that adds variety.
- Miami: Travel to South Florida for vibrant nightlife scenes by the Miami Beach that adds to your adventure and exciting exploration.
- Washington, D.C.: The nation’s capital features iconic landmarks and a plethora of Smithsonian museums. Complete your visit by checking out the lively bar scenes.
- Boston: One of the oldest cities, Boston is very walkable, making many of the must-visit attractions best seen on foot.
So, hurry up and pack your bags to explore these top 8 amazing places in the States. DM us for best deals!
Thank you for visiting the website and our blog. I love to research travel destinations and the fun things to do while there. I will use this blog to share the things I find interesting and helpful, the majority of the article will be by others. I will credit them and share a link to their work in the post here. I have been married to Mary since June 1999 we have four children and currently 4 dogs (3 St Bernards, and 1 Small Terrier, 1 Cat, 1 turtle
- Certified Travel Associate
- ASTA Verified Travel Advisor
- Certified Cruise Counsellor
- Certified Autism Travel Professional